Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Polka Dots

Hello! :) This is another simple nail design thats extremely, I repeat extremely easy to do! Actually anything is easy if you have the right tools!:)
so what I used:

1. Dotting tool, or check out my post where it tells you other alternatives to make one with things in your house!
2. Sinful colors, Snow Me White
3. Orly, Sterling Silver Rose
4. Sally hansen quick drying top coat
5. Scrap paper
6. Sparkly top coat of your choice (optional)

What I did was I painted 2 coats of Orly's Sterling Silver Rose on all of my fingers except my middle finger. I painted that one Snow Me White. After they were all dry, I used the biggest dotting tool I had, I got my paper and I dabbed it on the paper. I put my dotting tool in the blob and then dotted it on my finger. I dunked the dotting tool in once every dot, but depends how big and opaque you want it. With the other finger I painted just white I added a little sparkle with Sally Hansen's Glass Slipper, because who doesn't love a little sparkle?:) After, I just applied my fingers with my favorite fast drying top coat, hope you enjoy!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment