Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Leopard Print Nails

Today I did yet another leopard print nails! If you didn't notice I love leopard print... :)

Heres what you need:
Dotting tool
Nail polish for the base
Top coat
Black nail polish
White nail polish

What I did was painted my nails with Orly's It's not me, it's you. After it dried I used Sinful color's, Snow me white and a dotting tool to make 3-4 dots on each finger nail which will be the center of your leopard spots so put them in different places each time. Then I used Sally Hansen's Black Out to make the circles around the dots. Before you make the circles around you should know theres 3 kinds of "circles" you can do.
1st full circle
2nd half of the circle (o
3nd "parenthesis" around the circle so it looks like this (o)



No comments:

Post a Comment