Monday, July 2, 2012

18k gold nail polish?!?!

Hey guys! So yesterday I went shopping and I went to Sephora and I saw this beautiful polish! What it said on it was made with 18k gold! I couldn't believe it, nail polish with gold in it?! There was a try me one so I tried it on, this is a top coat and has flakes of 18k gold in it! I was going to purchase it until I saw the price tag.... $30!!!!!!!!!! I was bummed but this is something on my wish list now:) I would recommend this to anybody who is into gold and sparkle as much as I am! And if you like the glitter and the color on my nails in the pictures below then check out my last post!


Heres the link to buy the nail polish, if your as crazy as me and will probably get it in the future!

http://www.sephora.com/it-s-real-18k-gold-top-coat-P311140



No comments:

Post a Comment