Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Starburst wrapper bracelet!

Hi! So I've been on instagram lately, if you don't know what that is, it's an app and you can share your pictures with people and it's a lot like tumblr I think. Well I've been seeing a lot of these starbursts bracelets and I really wanted one, but didn't know how to make one and how many wrappers I would need and that stuff. I watched this video and I thought this video was the best video I could find for you guys that helps you learn how to make one!
     
 Click here to see the video!:)
                          |
                          |
                         V
How to make a starburst wrapper bracelet!

With my wrist size, I used 32 starburst wrappers! And by the end of your bracelet your fingers will hurt from creasing and folding, well at least mine did!

Also the tricky part to the bracelet is closing it, I think the girl who made the how to tutorial above also did a video on how to close it. I found a website but I forgot what it was, which was also helpful and the last one I found but I don't know if it happens to everybody but the last one was loose so I just hot glued it so you couldn't see it on the outside.

Here's how mine came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment