Monday, July 2, 2012

Glitter nail tips:)

Hi every one! Today I painted my nails with Orly nail polish, called it's not me, its you.Then I used my glitter nail polish, Only Gold For Me by Sephora.

What you need for the glitter nail placement:

Aluminum foil
Toothpick
Glittery nail polish, use big/medium glitter pieces it will be easier to pick up with the toothpick

Step 1. Get the aluminum foil, and spread some glitter nail polish on the foil
Step 2. Get the toothpick and pick up one sparkle on the end of the toothpick
Step 3. Hold the toothpick with the sparkle over where you want it and just press down a little so it stays
Step 4. After you've made the design you want put a clear coat over it, I used Sally Hansens insta-dri anti-chip top coat and it dries it 30 seconds!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment